Sales/ Customer Support InternBraveBits
Fishbone Skateboards Sales InternFishbone Skateboards
Account Executive internshipGood Work(s) Make a Difference
Virtual Paid Sales & Marketing Internship - Event Promotions & ManagementDigital Cloud Innovations
Virtual Paid Sales & Marketing Internship - Fashion Design & Business ManagementDigital Cloud Innovations
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionPath4Success is an organization that works with students and student-athletes around the country, mentoring them through high school and college. Our mentoring programs assist students on improving their high school academics, preparing for the ACT/SAT test, finding the right college and the admissions process, as well as finding and applying for college scholarships. We have over 25,000 students in our current database that need to be contacted and registered in our programs.
The internship is a sales position, speaking to families in the evening and presenting all our programs to the students and their parents, getting them signed up and started in the process. Our programs range from $195-$895, with 12 month payment programs for each one. The sales internship will set their own appointments - minimum of 20 per week - and conducting a successful sales presentation. Each presentation takes approximately 15-30 minutes, depending on the questions the families have about our mentors.
This internship is Sunday - Thursday, working from home. The intern is responsible for sending in nightly updates on presentations, appointments, etc. This is an unpaid hourly/salary position, but, we will pay a percentage on each membership package signed.
Path4Success is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization. We were a for-profit organization for four years and recently moved to the nonprofit arena, so we will be able to work with more students across the country.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone and email
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education