Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
CWC Media Group, Inc.
DescriptionCWC Media Group is a premier online broadcaster and entertainment production company, dedicated to indie artists. We bring our members the widest possible exposure through our broadcast platform, private live stream concerts and other publicity events. Our concept revolves around the “it takes a village” to raise a child theme. Not that we are raising children, but giving our young poets, hip-hop artists, DJ’s and On-air talent the opportunity to gain valuable experience on a “virtual” stage where listeners are available in nearly 135 countries. This unpaid internship could lead to full-time employment. Except for those days that we meet to train, most of the tasks which need completing can happen from the comfort of your home office. New interns are set-up with an email, and all materials needed.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education