Sales and Marketing Intership - Online Travel CompanyCampReward
Sales and marketing for E-commerce BusinessAtlas California Trading
Fine Art Sales Intern (Commission based) LOS ANGELES, CAFidel Films
Aflac Sales Representative PositionAflac - Team Evans
Marketing & Sales Intern (College Credit Available)Konica Minolta
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionPlease visit our Team at Eskabubble.com for more information.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape.
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities.
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects.
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education.