Virtual interns are needed to launch our Entertainment Employment ExpoQEB, LLC
High Paced Sales for Cutting Edge Marketing FirmEmerging insider Communications
Business Development / Sales InternCain Advisory
Tourism and Travel Sales InternCacique Cruiser
Intern - Customer ExperienceMichael C Fina
Business Development / Sales Intern with IncentivesBookmark This
Simply Web Inc.
DescriptionThis position will be expected to handle incoming and outgoing communications (emails, phone, fax, social media, etc.) for a subsidy that is in the process of being launched. Periodical handling of parent company inquiries is preferred but not required.
Incentives and remuneration to be discussed DOE and negotiable. Company is looking for a highly motivated individual with ambition to grow at a very rapid pace. This is an unique opportunity for the right person to rapidly grow as a key personnel of the core team.
Fresh high school graduate (or graduating 2013) with an avid interest in Internet is highly encouraged to apply. Initially will report directly to CEO, thereafter will report to subsidy head, with an opportunity to advance to full time with the new branch.
Employer is an innovative Internet company specializing in web and mobile application development. Clients include diverse industry from small to large corporations. Based in Atlanta, work environment is virtual. But, this position require the person to be based in Atlanta as in-person meetings are expected weekly.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Willing to travel (all expenses paid)
- Willing to take courses/classes when recommended (expenses paid)
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- High school diploma preferred but not required
- Skilled in online tools preferred but not required (training will be provided)