Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Description19, Inc. is main company of holding of Companies and it deals with Advertising. Since 1998 we were dealing with online advertising and as result 19, Inc. was registered for specific Advertising that covers Pay per Click Search Engines, Banners, Contextual Banners, Co-branding, Social Media and many other ways of Advertising.
We are grooming Interns for future sales gurus. Interns are offered a real deal Intern position which gives them opportunity to learn what they will be doing in the future and not carrying coffee and sandwiches for other staff.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education