Intern, Hotel Sales DevelopmentPriceline.com
FALL Sales Management InternshipAflac
Marketing & Sales InternCompany Headquarters
Harford Co Company is offering FALL SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN E-COMMERCE!Silverman Benefits Group
Business Deveopment Internship for Cutting-Edge Biotech (College Level or Above)ASSAY DEPOT
Business Development / Sales Intern PAID POSITIONBookmark This
Integrity 1st Roofing
3675 Hauck Road
DescriptionWe are a construction company that has been in business for 10+ years. We offer roofing, siding, gutters, windows & attic insulation. This is our corporate office with two other locations, Louisville Ky & Cleveland, Ohio.
We are in need of five people that want to learn how to deal with the public in a sales environment and with others such as insurance adjusters in negotiations along with learning to manage people.
You will meet with potential clients, explain our company & services. If this is from a hail/wind storm, you will talk with insurance company to help the homeowner. When the project starts, you are in charge to oversee the crews.
You will be trained by shadowing one of my top people. This is a very exciting lucrative position.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Presenting our company and services to homeowners in an effective manner
REPLY TO: BusinessDevelopment@491roof.com
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education