Local Marketing Sales InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Sales Internship (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Sales & Marketing/Brand Ambassador (Earn $1,000-$10,000/mo.) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Fishbone Skateboards Sales InternFishbone Skateboards
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / InternshipNatural AdCampaign
Business Development / Sales Intern- Paid MD/VA/DC LicensingBookmark This
1400 Shepard Drive Suite 100
DescriptionAre You Ready for Aflac?
Are you a recent or soon-to-be college graduate seeking entry-level career opportunities with endless rewards and potential? Look no further than Aflac.
Aflac has a legacy of innovation that began when the company was founded in 1955 by brothers John, Paul, and Bill Amos. It was their dream to provide insurance products that would help pay for the many related, unexpected expenses associated with a covered life event or illness after witnessing their own father's brush with a serious illness.
The pursuit of that dream resulted in phenomenal growth that continues today. Now a Fortune 500 company, Aflac attracts and retains top talent by providing them with a career rich in options. And when you work at Aflac, you make a real difference in policyholders' lives, leading to a career that's both satisfying and fulfilling.
For your career, we offer possibilities and rewards, including:
A policy to promote from within
Merit increases and performance bonuses
Profit sharing 401(k), pension, and stock purchase plans
Scholarships for continuing education
Technical and industry education
Career and leadership development curriculum
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education