Business Development / Sales Intern at evoze.comBookmark This
Venture Hive , 1010 NE 2nd Ave
DescriptionEvoze is the website that allow users to buy and sale education and lessons. Find local schools and instructors easier than ever before. Our company is in need of interns who are willing to learn and help penetrate the education market like never before.
You will assist in contacting schools and independent instructors. You will be in direct communication with potential instructors and make the transition to evoze.com easy.
Your work ethics, aggressiveness, and motivation will determine if you will be a permanent part of our team or not.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education