Winter Break Work - Customer Sales, Opp for AdvancementVector Marketing
WANTED: MARKETING INTERNS!Silverman Benefits Group
Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
Business Development / Sales Intern www.tbmcreative.comBookmark This
DescriptionWe are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, entrepreneurial minded, and detail oriented to intern in our business development sales position. The candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member, to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face , be proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Keynote, Pages, and Power Point), have a positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills.
We are a marketing company that provides services web, print, and multimedia solutions for franchises, small businesses, and large corporations. Please visit us at www.TBMcreative.com to learn more about our company.
We are growing rapidly and ready to add the right individual to our team and expand our reach. You will be responsible for new business development, sales, strategy implementation, and working with our current client base.
This position will require you to work from our office from 8:00-12:00 2 days a week . The rest of your hours will be flexible - either telecommuting, at scheduled meetings, or in office - depending on your preference. We are working to target national accounts currently, so the majority of your work that involves direct communication with our clients will be through conference calls and email.
This position may become a full time paid position at the end of your internship depending on performance, background, and other employment related variables.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Meet with potential clients with a current sales team leader either in person or on a conference call
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education or relevant sales or business development work experience