Marketing/Sales InternshipProspecting Zen
I will teach you how to hard close on 1st call!Heartland Supply Inc
Business Development / Sales InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Sales & Marketing AssociateCyberActive Inc.
Fine Art Sales Intern (Commission based) LA californiaFidel Films
Business Development / Sales InternsBookmark This
Corodata Records Management
740 National Court
DescriptionWe are a records management company and a leader in our industry. We have been in business for 65 years plus. A great place to work and an awesome sales team. If you are interested in doing an internship with a leader and not a follower, then check us out. We are looking for people like YOU.
Proud to be an EOE/MF Employer.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on with existing and potential customers
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Cold calling to schedule appointments with new and existing customers
All other sales duties as assigned.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education