Business Development / Sales InternshipBookmark This
The Business University
1940 Duke St
DescriptionLooking to join a fast paced growth company in sales and marketing? The Business University is looking for people who are interested in business development, sales, marketing in the professional education and training space.
The Business University has been in business for over 20 years providing training to working professionals in the DC metro area. The company was recently spun off from its parent company and we are in rapid growth mode operating in an upscale start-up type of environment.
We would love to hear from high energy go-getters who believes in taking control of their career successes. The primary role commission based sales but the candidate will have an opportunity to learn much more, including marketing campaigns and techniques, as well as business development and operations. Once you’re hired, you will jump into a live collaborative environment that focuses on team results.
Responsibilities- Identify and communicate with potential clients
- Managing and following up on scheduled appointments
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Ability to set priorities, plan, and organize time activities
- Looking for go-getters with high energy and outgoing personalities
- PT and FT candidates
- Commission based compensation