I will teach you how to hard close on 1st call!Heartland Supply Inc
Business Development / Sales InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Sales & Marketing AssociateCyberActive Inc.
Fine Art Sales Intern (Commission based) LA californiaFidel Films
Sales Intern (15-0018)Daktronics Inc.
Business Development / Sales for Event ServicesBookmark This
eLuminate Entrepreneur Network
DescriptionIn this virtual position you will help create new business for the eLuminate events service. You will source new prospects and contact potential customers to close new business. Interns will work closely with eLuminate CEO and you will meet via Skype to discuss progress, as necessary. Payment via commission only for new business.
eLuminate is a media and technology company that creates, curates, and connects resources for entrepreneurs to accelerate business growth. www.eLuminateNetwork.com
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education