Business Funding Advisor / Account Executive Internship Program (South Florida Only)Bookmark This
848 Brickell Avenue "Miami's Financial District"
We are web based funding solution provider to small businesses. We provide loans from $20K to $300K or a revolving basis and we base our decisions on cash flow. We help businesses that are non bankable and those who need capital for short-term purposes. We can deliver a credit decision within 2 days and we can fund a business within 7 business days. We offer a low friction process and we give business owners quick access to capital to manage immediate cash flow needs. We make the process simple and fast that business owners are willing to pay a premium rate, rather than waiting 2 to 3 months from a traditional bank even if they are bankable, the SBA, or from investors
ResponsibilitiesAs a Business Funding Advisor / Account Executive you will be responsible for engaging on activities that help us gain access to new clients and grow organically with existing clients.
1. Contact existing clients and provide funding options
2. Contact B2B partnerships
3. Service existing clients
4. Attend Business Workshops and Business Events
5. Complete and assist in preparing and closing activity and accountability reports
A Must: Must reside in Miami or South Florida for this position. This may convert into a paid position. We may be able to offer you limited compensation during training time. Again, Must be in South Florida.
1. Must have "excellent" verbal and written communication skills
2. Must be articulate
3. Must speak English and preferably some Spanish
4. Good presentation skills
5. Sociable and must love talking to people
6. Must be reliable, accountable
7. Discipline and Commitment
8. Entrepreneurial Spirit
9. Team player
Must be seeking an opportunity for growth.