Business Manager / Sales InternBookmark This
New Day Talk Radio
1212 W. Gardena Blvd
DescriptionWhen it comes to Internet Talk Radio, NEW DAY TALK RADIO (NDTR) delivers an experience that is second to none. NDTR is dedicated to creating a virtual community of knowledgeable hosts, expert guests and YOU, the listener as an active participant. Tune in, call-in and listen to a variety of topics from an exciting group of hosts. As an internet talk radio station, NEW DAY TALK RADIO is establishing relationships with industry leaders from diverse fields to give our listeners valuable information and access to first-hand knowledge from people who want to share their expertise with you. Our station is growing and you could be a part of a winning team. NDTR believes that people are our biggest asset. With your support we will continue to grow and bring you programs that meet your needs.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on all marketing campaigns and supervise contractors
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Bring in new business and maintain existing business.
-Run and manage a small office and studio equipment.
- Make deposits, sort mail, print invoices and conduct day to day business.
Requirements- Ability to build a dynamic team from scratch with people who have a vision.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- Must be a self starter, reliable, dependable, trustworthy, honest and hard working is a plus
-Must be able to manage people and have an entrepreneurial spirit we are looking for someone who is not looking for a job.
- Must be able and willing to grow and run a business.