Business Owner Assistant / Sales InternBookmark This
360 Leisure Group
DescriptionWe are a travel and tour operating company specializing in educational group tours to specific destinations around the world, mainly in the U.S. We also specialize in all inclusive vacation packages around the world, mainly for the U.S and french market. Our main product right now is in educational field trips, Where it is our duty to facilitate and arrange all of the touring needs such as bus reservations, hotel, air, dinner reservations and more for small and large groups of students.
This is a non paid internship position to start, however any potentials that are sold by intern will result in 25% commission on deals closed. Most potentials result in a $5000 profit where 25% or $1,250 for the sales rep.
The Goal is to train the intern during the slow summer season by assisting and learning first hand with one of the company owners to transform the hired intern into a full service tour operator sales rep. After the summer has ended and the busy fall season has arrived a full time position with a yearly salary will be offered.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Initializing contact with existing and new clients to sell travel products
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face if need be
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
-No experience Required
-Travel experience a plus
-Bilingual a plus
Position may possibly start remotely or at home. Therefore a computer withe internet access is required.