Campaign and Event Coordinator -- Entry LevelBookmark This
Big Open Door Marketing
101 W. Ridgley Rd Suite 5A
DescriptionBig Open Door Marketing has been providing Event Planning and Event Services in the Baltimore area since April 2009. Our management team has a diverse background in Marketing, Business Development, and Event Promotions. We specialize in the retail brand development of our clients' products through merchandising services and grass roots promotional events. In today’s tough economy, we offer our clients a more cost effective and result driven option, where traditional marketing methods fail.
ResponsibilitiesSkills and Knowledge:
• 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
• Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
• Desire to succeed
POSITIONS ARE LIMITED. APPLY TODAY **MUST HAVE A RELIABLE CAR**
For immediate consideration please contact Laura at 443-862-3336 to schedule an interview.
**PLEASE NOTE: This is not a graphic design or telemarketing or creative position. This position is ENTRY LEVEL.**
RequirementsBig Open Door is an Event Marketing firm in the Lutherville, MD area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations, to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
• Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
• Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
• Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
• Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
• Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.