Commercial Account Managers - Inside Sales - Apopka, FL - send resume to email@example.comBookmark This
DescriptionOur client is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States, an S&P 500 Company, one of the Fortune 500’s list of America’s largest corporations and is recognized as a leader in the network services market by technology industry analyst firms. The company is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprise customers
ResponsibilitiesIn this INSIDE BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES position the Customer Account Manager will have a strong focus on revenue retention, revenue growth and sales growth of the Company share of the customer’s business. This will be done through account relationship and management. The CAM is expected to build the relationship, securing new revenue via many methods including, identifying new locations for existing customers, growing our share of the customers overall spend, adding our products and services as well as winback opportunities.
The CAM is responsible for expanding existing market share with customers by selling/up selling the entire Company portfolio of products/services. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Meeting and exceeding annual sales targets and revenue quota by effectively managing time to meet daily prospecting sales and retention activity
• Owning the relationship with customer base, by understanding customer’s needs – KNOW, Retain and GROW.
• Understanding customers’ business drivers and advising the customer on products and services that apply to their business needs
• Maintaining a funnel of qualified leads sufficient to meet monthly quota
• Maintain accurate profile information for all customers
• Leverage relationships within existing base of customers to assist positioning with other contacts.
• Understand the processes, products and services and be able to explain to non-technical business customers so that they understand the business application
• Developing and delivering customer proposals
• Working collaboratively with other Company groups/departments to quickly resolve customers concerns
• Working cross-functionally with other business departments/leaders within and outside of the organization
• Maintaining a business professional work environment
• 2+ years Business to Business inside/outside sales experience
• Strong oral and written communication, analytical, problem solving and closing skills
• Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Successful completion and passage of all applicable employment testing and interview