Commissioned Sales Associate - VirtualBookmark This
Tourbillon Alliance Partners
DescriptionTourbillon Alliance Partners (www.tourbillonalliance.com) is a thriving marketing affinity company based in Connecticut - although you can work from anywhere within the USA. We create, market, and manage member benefit programs for trade/professional associations, chambers of commerce, franchises, and banks nationwide. Tourbillon provides high return and quick impact products such as mobile optimized websites, digital signage, an app for member relationship facilitation, etc.
Being a Commissioned Sales Associate is an excellent way to begin working with our growing company. You call the shots – work when you want, how you want and even where you want! We have no territories and no minimums! This is an awesome opportunity to make high commissions. Initially you will be selling our Mobile Optimized Website product to the small business community. They are asking for – and needing – this product because it enables them to increase their business almost immediately! Our sales commissions grow to 50% of our gross revenue on every sale. Once you get to a commission level you stay there – no need to qualify each and every month. We pay commissions weekly – faster than anyone else in our industry! Sell it this week, get paid next week. Prove yourself a little and we can supply you with warm leads (from our association and bank referral partners) to businesses who are interested in what we offer!
You will be joining a team whose mission is to provide small business with the means to take advantage of customized programs in specialty markets which are combined with our volume discounts. We are dedicated to the success of the small businesses we target.
Who are we looking for? We’re seeking confident, self-motivated, and tenacious salespeople. Are you an independent individual looking for a lucrative career (ground floor) opportunity with an industry innovator? With Tourbillon Alliance Partners you can grow and flourish while learning from the successful individuals leading our company! Join us today.
• Identify and generate new business opportunities and potential clients to create strong customer base
• Develop and execute sales plans and goals in a strategic manner
• Maintain good relationships with current and potential clients
• Create new and innovative presentations of our products and services for current and potential clients
• Identify potential upsell with clients for relevant products and services
• Maintain and manage sales accounts to ensure quality service is upheld
• Remain up-to-date with research on current market conditions and competitors
• Meet and collaborate with sales team to ensure continuous best practices and to increase educational knowledge of sales and the business
RequirementsKnowledge and Experience:
• Experience with solution selling methods and commission based (1099) sales
• Strong understanding of relevant computer applications
• Understanding of customer service and basic business principles
• Proven ability to meet/exceed projected sales goals
• Knowledge of up-to-date selling techniques and ways to generate new business
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Passion for sales with a strong drive to succeed
• Burning desire to learn and grow personally and professionally
• Positive energy, professional appearance and winning disposition
• Ability to adapt and think creatively to realize potential for business opportunities in all facets of life
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Ability to work independently while still being a team player