Diesel USA Spring 2014 Wholesale (Showroom Sales) InternshipBookmark This
682 N Robertson Blvd
West Hollywood, CA
DescriptionDiesel, USA Incorporated is an international cutting edge fashion company, known for its denim and quirky advertising. Based out of Breganze, Italy, Diesel is a lifestyle brand with attitude. Diesel's unconventional management style emphasizes enthusiasm, energy and fun.
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern, you will assist the Sales department as needed and be an active participant in the Diesel business. Primarily, you will learn about account management and market preparation.
• Assist in market appointments with buyers.
• Assist in product assortments, including creating line sheets for new collection and Power Points for buyers.
• Handle all sample and showroom management/maintenance
• Prepare and participate in market appointments by merchandising the collection, preparing/steaming samples, working with the line and greeting customers.
• Working with cross functional teams to help prepare for events and promote the collection.
• Assist in event planning, in store events and photo shoot coordination.
• Assist with prospecting for new accounts.
• Visit stores to ensure visual directive is being implemented.
• Perform administrative duties and various special projects as needed.
• Track samples to/from department stores.
• Compiling competitor analysis
• Conducting store visits with the Sales team
• Updating account databases
• Compiling data for appointment recaps
• Logging in returns from accounts
• Compiling bestseller reports
• Create/update selling tools.
• Manage and log sample traffic and inventory.
• Conduct sales analysis and compile reports.
Requirements• Able to earn school credit at a US accredited college or graduate school
• Able to dedicate a minimum of 16 hours a week
• Prior experience with Word & Excel
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes a plus
• Possess excellent telephone etiquette
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Prior administrative experience
• Positive attitude and desire to learn
• Proactive, self-starter
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Strong interest in fashion
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please confirm if you can receive college credit and work at least 16 hours a week.