Janitorial Sales RepresentativeSadCo
Marketing & Sales Intern (College Credit Available)Konica Minolta
Business Development Representative(s)Building Engines Inc.
Sports Marketing Interns>> ATL Hawks vs. MIA Heat to benefit Make-A-Wish GAQEB, LLC
Fishbone Skateboards Sales InternFishbone Skateboards
Direct Marketing InternBookmark This
140 Elton Hills Ln NW Ste 100
DescriptionFarmers Group, Inc. was founded in 1928, and has since grown to be the country’s third-largest home and auto carrier as well as the top special product carrier in the U.S.
A Direct Marketing Intern will support a full time insurance agent by making outbound calls to secure appointments with prospective new clients.
Responsibilities- Call prospective clients to set appointments for the agent.
- Obtain detailed information from prospective clients for use in quoting new business
- Share responsibilities of answering the phone.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors/Associates Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or related fields
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.