Direct Marketing InternBookmark This
140 Elton Hills Ln NW Ste 100
DescriptionFarmers Group, Inc. was founded in 1928, and has since grown to be the country’s third-largest home and auto carrier as well as the top special product carrier in the U.S.
A Direct Marketing Intern will support a full time insurance agent by making outbound calls to secure appointments with prospective new clients.
Responsibilities- Call prospective clients to set appointments for the agent.
- Obtain detailed information from prospective clients for use in quoting new business
- Share responsibilities of answering the phone.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors/Associates Degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, or related fields
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.