Marketing/Sales InternshipProspecting Zen
I will teach you how to hard close on 1st call!Heartland Supply Inc
Business Development / Sales InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Sales & Marketing AssociateCyberActive Inc.
Fine Art Sales Intern (Commission based) LA californiaFidel Films
ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT - COLLEGE GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!!Bookmark This
Apex Solutions, Inc
7820 Pan American Freeway NE
DescriptionENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT - MARKETING / ADVERTISING / SALES
Are you looking for a solid career that offers stability and unlimited growth potential?
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a growing company?
Apply to Apex Solutions, Inc
Whether you have received a business degree, an art degree, or No degree at all, Apex Solutions is the place for you! We take the time to provide you quality, hands on, paid training, so you can learn our business from the ground up.
Apex Solutions is a privately owned marketing and advertising firm located in the Albuquerque Metro of New Mexico. We work with clients from leading industries across the country with a strong focus in PROMOTIONAL MARKETING. We are continuing to expand nationwide and in order to continue on our fast track to success, we need fresh new managers with young spirits and innovative ideas. All of our positions are FULL TIME and ENTRY LEVEL!!
Because we train new managers and do not hire from outside the organization, we will cross train each individual in all facets of business, including, but not limited to:
Face to Face Sales and Sales Techniques
Marketing and Brand Management
Public Relations / Public Speaking
Client Services and Relations
Time and Account Management
You will participate in a structured development program that will help you build a range of important skills. We will also give you all of the tools you will need in order to be successful, including a top-notch mentorship program where you will be able to network with company peers and clients, while learning from experts in the field and gaining invaluable hands-on experience.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
If you love meeting new people, are ready to control your success, then Apex Solutions could be a good fit for you! Please send in your resume today including your Full name, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and most importantly, face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education