Energy ConsultantsBookmark This
9550 Bolsa Ave
DescriptionAbout Our Company:
Recently, J.D. Power and Associates awarded our Energy Company with the highest retail electric provider satisfaction in the East Coast Region. Our Energy company achieved the number one position on Inc. 500 magazine as America's fastest growing private company. We are recently open up in California to offer customers in California the same savings as our customers in the East Coast. Currently, only 8 states are active. Energy deregulation is ground floor and less than 5 percent of total customers in the US have made the switch.
Click/Cut on the link from Fox News/CNN for more Energy Deregulation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpuyN9Np51c
ResponsibilitiesOur company is currently seeking a career oriented individual in Orange County, California.
We offer a unique opportunity for an experienced sales/consultant in the energy industry. Applicants must have a minimum of two years experience in sales/consultancy, customer service, and/or retails. In addition, must be able to work independently with little management requirement but will have Senior Consultant/Manager as your supervisor to assist and mentor you from the beginning.
Consultants are assigned a private office / but optional can work from home and benefits include group health care and dental plans upon qualification.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to further discuss this unique opportunity, please e-mail your resume or email to us why you believe this position would be a good fit for you.
Requirements• The ideal candidate for this job will have 2 to 5 years of sales, consultant, customer service, and/or retails.
• 2 or more years of face to face and/or phone sales experience preferred
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
• Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques - we can teach.
• Communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, planning, negotiating, consultative selling and superior organizational and time management skills
• Ability to perform without direct supervision
• Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, Outlook, internet based software, etc.)