Sales / Marketing / Management - ENTRY LEVEL - Internshipimarketing
Trade Show Fashion Sales Rep Assistant- Stylemax, ChicagoMP FASHION LLC
SALES INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY! (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Representative AssistantStaci Sherri INC.
Wine and Beer Sales and Marketing InternshipsStar Imports
Entry Level JOb Opportunities for QA/Java/.net/Salesforce/HadoopBookmark This
Project Name: Platform-As-A-Service
Project Technology: .Net / Java / QA Selenium
Developing a Platform-as-a-Service application
It’s a Cloud based platform and is based on open source technologies and automates the deployment and configuration of applications. Various software components are optimized and continuously managed to ensure stack consistency, quality and ongoing compatibility with applications
Project Location: Sunnyvale, California
Project Environment: JAVA, .Net and Selenium
In .Net we would be using the following skills:
WPF, WCF, Web Services, Integration
In Selenium we would be using the following skills:
Selenium – RC
Selenium – Web Driver
Selenium – Grid
In Java we would be using the following skills:
• Dedicated tenancy
• Self service provisioning
• Fine grained control over your environment
• Database Replication
• Monitoring and Alerting
• Snapshots and Backups
6 Developers, 2 Business Analysts, 2 QA Engineers, 1 Team Lead and 1 Project Manager
During the Internal Project you will be getting $10 per hour for first 20 days After that you will be placed in one of our client where you can get $35-$45 per hour and you will be eligible for all the benefits of Horizon Technology inc such as Free H1b Sponsor, Medical Insurance Relocation Reimbursement Etc .
• Candidates with Master's degree with valid status.
Recent graduates with no experience are also welcome to apply for the above positions.
• Understanding of testing concepts is a plus.
• Knowledge of any programming language is a plus
• Willing to relocate nationwide in the US for projects,
• Internal Project is going to be at our Sunnyvale Office in California
• Understanding of different phases of software development life cycle
is a plus
• Good communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must have zeal to learn new things.
• We are seeking only those individuals who are serious about their
work and desire to advance within the company.
• Must complete their masters in USA universities (students related to
Computer Science, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, IT, Biotechnology, Business Administration, Environmental Engineering) are eligible.
Advantages of being with Horizon Technologies, Inc.
• Very Competitive Salary structure and Best in industry
• H1-B Visa Sponsorship for Students on OPT/CPT, if needed
• Dedicated legal team to process your H1 / GC Sponsorship
• Technical Certification reimbursement program
• We offer Percentage Based Salary
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Transparency in the bill rates and will show the Purchase Order
• Employee referral progra