Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinatorBookmark This
Hybrid Marketing Inc.
1 Lincoln Centre 18 W 140 Butterfield Rd, Suite 1520
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
DescriptionThis position is located in OakBrook Terrace, IL
Hybrid Marketing is now hiring for Event Coordinators and Sales Representatives in the Chicagoland area. These openings are ENTRY LEVEL, no experience is necessary, we love to train! We have a very successful history developing entry level candidates into high performing market managers. We will train our Event Coordinators and Sales Representatives in the following:
• Event Promotions - Promotions Material etc...
• Sales - Client Acquisition
We are currently partnered with over 20 different clients-ranging from health and wellness, beauty and cosmetics and entertainment! Our daily work environment is fun, fast paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients exceed their goals by providing world class service, quality and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL BE TRAINED TO:
• Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
• Schedule promoting and manage calendar
• Prepare the necessary marketing materials for events
• Interact with host employees at events
• Manage client relationship
DUE TO OUR BUSIEST SEASON OF THE YEAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE HIRES. ALL OPENINGS ARE ENTRY LEVEL WITH OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE TO MANAGEMENT. *All promotions are from within*
• Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
• Detail oriented
• Fun and outgoing personality
• Strong people skills
• Ability to work with a team as well as individually
• Performance driven
• Excellent time management skills
We do NOT participate in any of the following:
- No Door-to-door sales
- No Telemarketing
- Outside Sales
If you have any of the following experiences we would like to hear from you: event sales, business-to-business sales, event promotions, retail, restaurant, fundraising, event marketing and promotions.