Sales Internship with a DreamIt startupNfoshare
TV Sales Marketing InternWBZ-TV
Entry Level Sales (Full Time) - Tyco IS - Recent Grads/Military Welcome! Dallas, TXFuturestep
Entry Level Sales (Full Time) - Tyco IS -Recent Grads/Military Welcome! Fort Worth, TXFuturestep
Entry Level Sales (Full Time Job) - Tyco IS - Recent Grads/Military Welcome! Burbank, CAFuturestep
Field Marketing & Sales IIBookmark This
2420 Mt Vernon Road
DescriptionAtlanta Fair is looking for energetic candidates to interview for our entry level sales and marketing position.? The entry level sales and marketing position is within our marketing training program.? In the entry level we look to teach people (with or without sales experience) basic sales and marketing techniques.? Individual training will follow the Franklin Covey Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
This fast paced, energetic group is always reaching for more! Utilize this opportunity to meet the movers and shakers in the Event Marketing industry! You will gain experience in public relations, media buying, promotions, entertainers & stage management, as well as getting a behind the scenes look at how events operate.
Responsibilities- Prospecting New Vendors, Sponsors, Promotional Partnerships, & Entertainment options
- Developing & presenting presentations to potential new partners
- Setting & Executing goals
- Distribution of promotional materials
- Maintain Social media sites for inbound marketing opportunities.
- Working within Teams
- Maintaining client relationships
- Attend networking opportunities
- In office & out of office meetings
- Weekly sales meeting
- Accountability for business expenses and mileage reports
- Presenting new opportunities for business development
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Comfortable on the phone, cold calling and solving issues while in the field.
- Executive writing, presentation, conversation skills
- Ability to attend events, own transportation, and time management
- Familiar with major social media sites.
- Manage stressful and chaotic situations by remaining calm
- Google Chrome/Drive Apps, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Apple Pages/Numbers/Keynote.
• Great Communication
• Can Think On Their Feet
• Solution Oriented
• Want To Help Others
• Positive Attitude
• Adaptable To New And Different Situations
No experience needed, we will provide the training.? Must live in or near the Atlanta area or willing to relocate immediately. Must be open minded, with a great attitude, willingness to learn, and positive energy.? 4 year degree is a definite plus, but not required.? Pay based on performance.