Business Developer InternVitae USA
Sales/Marketing AsstNATASHA MORGAN
Harford Co Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN E-COMMERCE!Silverman Benefits Group
Student Ambassador Opportunity For Revolutionary Mobile App!University Primetime
Future Country / Sales Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
Fortune 500 Company Seeks College Students for Internship/ Associate Training ProgramBookmark This
11 Airport Blvd
South San Francisco, CA
This unique Internship/ Training Program offers an intense training program that prepares candidates for a professional career. AFLAC’s comprehensive training combined with hands on field experience, improves resumes and dramatically increases confidence.
• money through lucrative commissions
• Stock bonuses
• Trips to exotic locations (i.e. Cancun, Hawaii, New York)
The program is broken down into 3 distinct and equal segments.
1/3 CLASSROOM TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
• Sales & Marketing Training
• Enrollment Certification
• Professional Licensing
• Professional Development Seminars
• Strategic Marketing Training— “Working With Who’s Who in the SF Business Community
• Master “Top Down” Selling
1/3 FIELD TRAINING & OBSERVATION
• Witness meetings with area professional (CEO’s CFO’s, Controllers, CPA’s, Banks, etc.
• Observe strategic marketing and development interaction
• Participate in enrollments
1/3 MARKETING & MARKET DEVELOPMENT
How To Apply: Please Login or Join to Apply for this Internship.
Responsibilities“Choose Your Method” - Either:
• Unconventional Marketing - Non-telemarketing
• Referral Development
• Interpersonal Contact
• Telemarketing- San Francisco’s Top Marketing Strategy
• Learn Communication Techniques invaluable for persuasion over the phone