HINT Water Sales Internship - San Francisco Bay AreaBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionWhat’s the job?
hint® water, one of the fastest growing beverage companies in the market, is looking for one dynamic individual to join our team as a full time Sales Intern for the San Francisco Bay Area during Summer 2014. Specifically, this intern will focus on the East and South Bay territories, providing possible additional support in San Francisco.
Who are We?
hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great! We are on a mission to help the world live a healthy lifestyle, both by offering our all-natural products for consumption, and by supporting other healthy initiatives. Apparently we have struck a chord, and our water is popping up in all sorts of places such as Time Magazine, the Academy Awards, on Grey’s Anatomy and in the hands of fans such as John Legend and Steven Spielberg. We are proud supporters of Michelle Obama’s “Drink Up” initiative.
Founded in 2005 by former AOL Executive and Award Wining Entrepreneur Kara Goldin, hint has expanded to over 14 delicious flavors and as well as 5 flavors of hint fizz®, a line of unsweetened sparkling water. The leader in flavored essence water, hint and hint fizz can be found in fine grocery and retailers across the United States such as Whole Foods, Andronico’s, The Fresh Market, Starbucks and Bristol Farms. hint can also be purchased online at www.drinkhint.com and Amazon.com.
The idea behind hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with natural flavor. No sugar, no diet sweeteners. EVER.
HINT, Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
***TO APPLY: PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO email@example.com. Include your cover letter and resume with your inquiry.***
ResponsibilitiesWhat Will You Do?
• Develop and qualify leads
• Sell product into new accounts/stores
• Conduct store visits and customer account maintenance
• Prospect via phone and in-person
• Assist with promotional activity
• Prepare and present sales proposals
• Display accountability along with desire for personal growth
RequirementsWho Are You?
• An energetic and positive personality!
• Able to work independently, while being part of a supportive team
• Comfortable with quotas and goals – they’re a personal challenge!
• Highly motivated with great customer service skills
• Interested in gaining solid experience in Sales with an exciting, fast-growing company with a uniquely positioned product
• Interested in learning how to build a brand/execute a brand strategy
• Passionate about a healthy lifestyle, nutrition and promoting a product that enables customers to make healthy choices without sacrificing taste
• Have a drivers license and a car