IOCOM Sales Student InternBookmark This
DescriptionParticipate in a Sales Internship Program in IOCOM’s downtown Chicago location. Learn and develop professional sales skills and sales process in the software as a service industry focused specifically on the conferencing and collaboration market. Participate in on-the-job sales training. Perform sales and sales-related functions including sales/account planning, market research & analysis, sales funnel analysis & reporting, proposal development, and direct customer interface. Assist with projects and accounts supporting customer engagement and experience.
Candidates must be completing their junior-year in a 4-year college/university by May 2013, strong academic performance, demonstrated leadership in roles within and out of school, and a strong interest in Sales/Marketing as a career.
Intern would gain valuable business training and experience utilizing a remarkable product in an exciting and growing marketplace.
Interns that demonstrate strong performance and potential may be offered a full-time sales position upon their graduation.
• Must be in the process of pursuing a 4-year degree
• Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
• Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work flexible hours, which will vary based on event support and intern’s own course schedule.
• Proficient in a CRM application
• Social media experience
• Business networking application experience, e.g., LinkedIn.