Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales & Marketing Intern - Fashion and lifestyle companyInternshipGurus
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Account Representative - Business - GeorgiaLochness Medical Inc.
Sales Reps NeededBookmark This
KLAS Products, Inc.
4100 Eldorado Pkwy Suite #100-434
DescriptionKLAS Products, Inc. is looking to hire 5-10 Independent Business Development professionals.
This is an Independent Contractor position (1099) pure commission based sales position.
KLAS Products, Inc. is a successful ad specialties, logo apparel, and label and packaging company seeking to expand our sales force across the US. KLAS’ home office is located in McKinney, Texas. Since we are a national, online company, we feel that it is important to expand the KLAS brand on more of a personal level – through independent business development professionals.
If you are great in sales, looking to have flexible hours, be your own boss and make as much money as you want, this job is for you! Check out the line of products that you could sell on www.klasproducts.com. Please e-mail your resume to our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Excellent sales and customer service skills including cold calling, networking, relationship-building
• Previous experience in independent sales role, ideally B2B
• Self-motivated, organized, goal oriented and the ability to build strong and lasting business relationships
• Great time management skills
• Ability to hit aggressive sales objectives, enjoy challenges and competition, while being a team player
• Resourceful, assertive, and comfortable taking risks to achieve these goals
• Independent, self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic team environment
ResponsibilitiesYour job is to get sales! KLAS will provide you with the catalogs and sales materials needed. We will even send out quotes to your customers and follow up on your orders for you. You collect your commission check once the sale is complete! We will help you learn the business and guide you if you need help. We want you to be successful.
RequirementsMust have computer skills: E-mail (gmail), Word, Excel
Some sales experience is a plus
Must have at least a high school diploma
Must have out-going personality, go-getter attitude
Must be organized