FALL INTERNSHIP - PAID - ENTRY LEVELDetroit Business Consulting
Sales Representative- PaidDigiSoft International Corporation
Full Time, PAID Internship in Business Development / Sales - Opportunity for Advancement!RENEGADE GLOBAL GROUP
Sales and Advertising Internship - PAID, Full Time - Opportunity for AdvancementRENEGADE GLOBAL GROUP
Sales InternWabash & Lake
Inside Sales Associate InternshipBookmark This
325 Pine Street
DescriptionEarthwise Energy is a Nationwide Wholesale Solar Materials Supplier and Commercial/Utility Solar System Developer headquartered in Sausalito, CA. Our clients are engineers/contractors/electricians/integrators – as well as commercial building owners and utility companies, non-profits and municipalities. We have top rated products that sell themselves, excellent prices, a unique suite of value added tools and services, and most importantly a growing reputation for outstanding service.
We are recruiting an Inside Sales Associate intern for part time work in our beautiful Sausalito office. We are in growth mode, have an increasing volume of business, and are looking for a dive-right-in kind of personality to work alongside our President and Sales Team, and become an integral part of our well-oiled machine… perhaps leading to full time work post-graduation.
• Utilize internet to geographically research solar installers and gather contact information.
• Utilize internet to geographically research commercial property owners and gather contact information.
• Maintain contact database for use by Sales Team and for syncing with email marketing tools
• Make outbound calls to introduce company, communicate value proposition and verify contact information.
• Work with Sales team to provide support in writing quotes and proposals for clients and potential clients
• Assist with system layout and design, utilizing online design tools
• Manage SALES LOG and WIP Summary (Works In Progress)
• Maintain fluency with product catalog, product specifications and emerging trends.
• Research available financing solutions for residential, commercial and utility scale solar projects throughout the country.
• Review weekly blogs, emails and industry news, and provide industry and product updates to sales and operations team.
• Communicate with finance providers to vet potential programs for viability with our multi sector projects
• Maintain database of potential financing solutions across project sectors
• Work with marketing/web team to draft promotional material for finance solutions
• Always surpass expectation in manner of communicating with Clients and Potential Clients
• Proactively provide product, order and shipping information to clients – always think one step ahead
• Provide product information (spec sheets, installation manuals, warranty docs) to clients and potential clients
GENERAL SALES OPERATIONS
• Assist Sales Team: filing system, sales log protocol, collateral information; team communications, etc…
• Work with Marketing Team to generate bi-monthly Newsletter content.
• Work with President and Marketing Team to generate programs specific sales collateral.
• Develop your own proposals to improve our sales processes.
• Work with President and Operations Manager to vet potential software improvements for Inventory/Quoting as well as CRM.
• Local Applicants Only
• A dedicated student with Business Administration coursework. Sales experience mandatory. Knowledge of Renewable Energy a plus
• Professional (appearance, speech, body language, etc.)
• Confident demeanor. Excellent listener. Comfortable building rapport with new people (team as well as clients) via telephone and in-person
• Self-starter. Though this position will work very closely with President, Operations Manager and Sales Team your ability to develop and present your own solutions to improve our sales operational efficiency is mandatory.
• Curiosity -- about product information and developments, about what our competitors are selling, about the product solutions our clients/prospects want/need, about how to communicate our product value proposition to our audience.
• Strong writing skills
• EXCELLENT computer skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, etc…
• AMAZING attention to detail.
• Ability to Multi-task - this is a fast paced operation, in a high-growth phase, so it's critical to keep multiple balls in the air at once.
• Ability to be flexible and take on different tasks/projects as they come up
• Customer-centric. Interacting with customers and representing our brand and company such that every customer has a great experience with us.
• Experience with Sales of technical products.
• Experience with Consultative Sales.
• Experience working with Contractor as well as Executives
We're asking for a minimum commitment of 15-20 hours a week and are looking to fill the position immediately. Interns will work from our office in Sausalito.