Sales and MarketingAflac
Entry Level Sales - Sports minded athletes Wanted! Competitive Team EnvironmentMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Fine Art Sales Intern (Commission based) LOS ANGELES, CAFidel Films
SALES INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY! (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Business Development / Sales InternDignity Universal
Inside SalesBookmark This
Apexx Group, LLC
6737 West Washington Street, #1125
West Allis, WI
DescriptionApexx Group is a strategic sales and marketing company. We look to help our client drive profitable growth by increasing revenue and loyalty in existing accounts and expanding market share. We are currently seeking an Inside Account Manager/Lead Manager to add to our high energy, multi-functional team.
This position will involve direct contact with client customers and will have a strong focus on quality and productivity. You can expect to acquire excellent experience that will be helpful for candidates desiring to go into inside/outside sales, or a marketing role that directly supports a sales organization.
ResponsibilitiesInside Sales Intern Description:
Primary Goal: Work with Apexx client companies to help them expand and enhance their customer relationships. Intern duties may vary by active projects. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Using telephone (primarily) and some email to communicate Apexx clients’ messages and initiatives with a variety of professionals ranging from large business executives to automotive technicians to nonprofit leaders to contractors, engineers, and more
• Leveraging CRM tools to facilitate multiple aspects of the sales cycle
• Qualifying sales leads (primarily warm leads) and set appointments
• Creating a competitive edge for our clients by identifying customer needs by leveraging documented sales processes and Best Practices
• Client interface for training and key updates
• Identifying trending customer/contact attitudes and responses and other market feedback to share with client
• Providing input into call guides to achieve specified results
• Conducting market research to analyze competitors, determining brand perceptions, evaluating market penetration, and understanding customer needs
Apexx Group, LLC offers a flexible work environment for our interns. Interns must complete a minimum of 20 work hours per week with the opportunity to work longer hours based on client needs. Hours can be scheduled Monday – Friday between 7AM – 5PM. College credits are optional, at the preference of the intern and university.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Henry Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions can be answered by email.
RequirementsQualified candidates will possess the following qualifications:
• Currently pursuing (minimum Junior standing), or completed a B.A. or B.S. (or equivalent experience)
• Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
• Strong working experience with a CRM database highly desired
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently and independently
• Critical thinking and investigative questioning skills
• Previous experience with lead generation/account management highly desired