Business Development / Sales InternNetTradez
Sales & Marketing Internship (Please read details before applying)HPC Consulting Group (A Canon and Sharp Partner)
Business Development InternshipFocus Pointe Global
Trainee RecruiterShirley Parsons Inc
NEW GRADS--Entry Level Sales/Marketing - Training Provided-JOIN US!Chicago all star marketing
Internal RecruiterBookmark This
Primary Recruiting Services
2180 W State Road 434, Suite 1172
Posted: 641 days ago
DescriptionPrimary Recruiting Services is a small business recruiting firm that focuses primarily in the IT/Engineer and Power Generation industries. We are currently looking to hire an Internal Recruiter to join our team. We are looking for highly motivated candidates with great work ethic. Please take a look at the job details below.
Position Title: Recruiter
Location: Longwood, FL
• Source, screen and interview potential technical candidates including: face-to-face/phone interviews, and reference checking for current and future positions.
• In charge of full recruiting life cycle.
• Use traditional and creative sourcing methods to identify high quality candidates; including LinkedIn, job boards (Monster), Boolean Searches, etc.
• Initiate hiring process to include: extending contingent verbal offers, arranging drug screens and background checks.
• Collaborate with management to analyze and forecast staffing needs, locales and strategies.
• Working closely with sales and operations personnel to maintain an integrated team approach to ensure healthy candidate pipeline.
• Participate in and develop special projects to enhance and improve the Recruiting department's functions.
• Make process improvement recommendations as needed.
RequirementsSkills and Experiences
• Recruiting experienced is a plus.
• Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills; Highly self-motivated
• Strong organizational skills required and ability to multi task critical functions.
• Ability to gather and understand hiring manager expectations regarding: job requirements, desired job posting locations, salary structure, interview process, and urgency.
• Ability to work independently and make sound decisions while meeting time sensitive deadlines.
• Good negotiating skills.