International Manufacturing and Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionIntergreen Distributors is a paper and plastic manufacturing company which sells its products throughout the United States. We specialize in frozen yogurt stores, but also manufacture many other products.
You will learn and be responsible for manufacturing in China and Taiwan, creating and pursuing sales leads, and fulfilling orders. This internship will provide you with great experience in manufacturing, sales and shipping. We are looking for a hard working and self motivated person to work approximately 4-8 hours a day 5 days per week. Intergreen is a new startup which will provide you with tremendous business building experience. This job is fast paced, fun and rewarding. Since we are only a startup, we do not have an office space, so we encourage you to work virtually. Our team (currently of 5 members) is around throughout the work day to help you learn and grow.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital and physical marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Make sure that client's needs are being met and fulfilled
- Pursue sales opportunities through phone conversations and meetings
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills