Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Upland, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Corona, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Riverside, CA)Point 180
International Sales Development InternBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionThe International Intern will perform a variety of duties related to the support and coordination of international sales and finance transactions.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the preparation of all documentation and pricing required for international bids and proposals.
- Support sales administration team in execution of order management activity as required.
- Provide information and respond to correspondence from other employees, customers, representatives, and sales managers to support international sales efforts.
- Compile reports by retrieving and analyzing existing data from international marketing and credit files.
- Plan and schedule work activities to complete assignments in their order of priority.
- Assist with other special reports, projects, and duties as directed by management.
- Student working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business, International Studies or related field.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007 or higher (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Willing to work year-round; part-time during school year & full-time during summer
- Currently enrolled in Global Business or International Management program
- Foreign language in Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, French, or German is an asset
- Outstanding communication, organization, team, and leadership skills