Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales & Marketing Intern - Fashion and lifestyle companyInternshipGurus
Various InternshipsBookmark This
Park Forest, IL
DescriptionThe LiveUp Program is a life help resource center that provides internship placement for people ages 16 and up. We connect qualified people to variousinternships.
The internships we have available are below:
1. Sales and Account Manager Internship - This internship role is responsible for selling small business retention memberships to municipalities and setting up each municipality on three retention tools.
2. Book Sales Internship - This internship role is responsible for selling workbooks to target audiences of high schools, non-profits, etc.
If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.liveupprogram.com.
ResponsibilitiesWe have businesses in every industry ready to provide you a great professional learning experience through an internship (paid, non-paid, and credit earning).
Intern duties will be determined by the work site. General job roles should fall within the average business. departments listed (Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Service Fulfillment, and Customer Service).
More details will be provided prior to your placement in an internship.
• Interns must be 16 years of age or older
• Interns must be willing to commit to a 12 week internship
• Interns must have good academic standing
• Interns must have a good attitude, work ethic, and willingness to learn
• Interns must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office
Professional Expectations of Interns:
• Uniforms are to be worn every day. Uniforms are determined by the work site.
• Reliable transportation must be in place
• Intern must abide by the lunch or break periods as determined by the work site.
• Meals and snacks are the sole responsibility of the intern
• No personal calls or personal internet usage allowed during work hours
• No vulgar language allowed
• Interns are responsible for their own equipment and uniforms necessary to perform the job function
• Tardiness is not allowed and a maximum of TWO excused absences are allowed throughout the duration of the program
• Deadlines must be met for intern tasks
• 100% effort is required for every task
• Any other policies and procedures from the work site can be enforced
• Any issues or concerns must be reported directly to the LiveUp Program’s Intern Coordinator