Hiring / Training Insurance Agents, 6-Figure Potential for Closers. Great First Sales JobFirst Impression
Sales Intern - Charlotte (14-0517)Daktronics Inc.
Sales Intern - Seattle (14-0518)Daktronics Inc.
Sales Intern - Coloumbus (14-0516)Daktronics Inc.
Sales Intern - Phoenix (14-0515)Daktronics Inc.
Jewelry Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
Melissa Joy Manning
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are a rapidly growing jewelry design and manufacturing company positioned in the high end women's specialty boutique and department store market. We have worldwide distribution and have plans to expand further in Europe and Asia and diversify our luxury brand. The design and workmanship of our jewelry are cornerstone to our brand, recognized worldwide and receive international press. We believe in consistent and exceptional customer support, exclusivity and quality. All of our designs are handmade in our CA and NYC studios out of recycled metal and organic stones. We believe that we are a positive force in the community through being a stable and desirable workspace in which every member feels valued. Our NYC showroom is located in the heart of Soho and would be a great addition to any student’s experience.
Responsibilities• Organizing and maintaining our image database.
• Assisting with product photography and image clean-up.
• Assisting in the creation of marketing material such as line sheets and lookbooks.
• Creating and tracking press loans for magazines and events.
• Packing up and assisting with our office move.
• Organizing and maintaining the showroom
Requirements• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop a must, InDesign a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel.
• Strong attention to detail, visually-oriented.
• Ability/desire to act as a team player.
• Demonstrated initiative and ownership of work.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A strong value system including, but not limited to, honesty, quality and trust.
• A passion for fashion, design, and the arts.
• An interest in growing personally and professionally within a dynamic organization