Junior Account ManagerBookmark This
2360 Walsh Avenue
Santa Clara, CA
DescriptionJr. Account Manager:
Jr. Account Managers are the first point of contact for our potential clients. They set the tone for our educational and consultative sales process. Jr. Account Managers partner with a more experienced Account Manager or Sr. Account Manager to assist in the sales process by identifying prospective clients, following-up via phone/email, qualifying those clients and setting up product demonstrations.
VeriPic® will give you the training and guidance you need to grow your career. The company is currently in a stage of exponential growth and we are looking for the right people to join our team. We strongly promote from within so if you enjoy learning in a fast-paced environment, are motivated to exceed expectations and achieve a higher career status then you will have the opportunity to advance quickly. Help make a difference in law enforcement and government communities.
Become a part of a company that is changing the way government agencies across the world use technology to manage and secure their confidential data. VeriPic is a leading supplier of enterprise software and hardware solutions to police and government agencies. We offer a suite of products to streamline the workflow and the process of managing digital and physical evidence. Visit www.veripic.com or www.veripicreports.com for more information on what we do.
VeriPic is the winner of the 2010 Cygnus Innovation Award for being the best software used by Law Enforcement Agencies. The VeriPic Digital Photo Lab was chosen “Best in Class” among several thousand software products in this category. To read more visit: http://bit.ly/190ZF6B.
Standard Benefits: This position pays a competitive base salary plus an uncapped commission. We offer paid vacations, dental, medical and prescription coverage.
VeriPician Benefits: We like to have fun at work too! We dress casually because we believe that you should be comfortable at work. In addition we have company social events, such as comedy nights, new product release parties, company picnics and more! We also believe that a company is only as happy as its employees and we make every effort to ensure that our employees feel valued.
This position is based out of our corporate headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley - Santa Clara, CA. If you are looking for a change of scenery, Santa Clara is only 1 hour from the beach and 4 hours from the ski slopes, with great weather year round!
A Look Into Veripic:
For immediate consideration please send current/updated resumes to RTendencia@Veripic.com
ResponsibilitiesAbout the Duties:
• Generate new leads through outbound calling
• Expected to make between 60-80 calls daily (no researching, we provide you the list!)
• Book product demonstrations for Account Executives
• On-going comprehensive training to learn the sales process (we set you up for success!)
• 4 year university degree (New graduates are encouraged to apply)
• One to two years of related experience (We will train you on our sales process)
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to execute direction effectively
• Ambitious, Hunter and Go-Getter type of attitude
• Basic to advanced understanding of how computers function
• Detail orientated with ability to multi-task