Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Junior Account Sales - Marketing. Advertising, ManagementBookmark This
ATL Events Group, Inc.
6065 Roswell Rd.
DescriptionJunior Sales Account Manager - Marketing. Advertising. Retail. PR
The role of the Junior Account Manager (JAM) is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts for ATL Events Group, Inc. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from, the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. The (JAM) will be responsible for managing all areas of ATL Events Group business relationship with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The (JAM) will manage the sales function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The (JAM) is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Junior Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing
• Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts of ATL Events Group, Inc.
• Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
• Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
• Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face of ATL Events Group, Inc. at retail
• Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
• Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements
We're looking for candidates that have an entrepreneurial spirit and those that are motivated about growth based on merit and performance!
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
Through One to two years of sales experience you must be able to demonstrate acquired skill and measurable success in the following areas:
• Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
• Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
• Solid understanding of core marketing principles
• Effective working in close team environment
• Bachelors degree or relevant work experience required