Sales AssistantJK Logistical Operations
Fun position with Locally owned magazine selling affordable advertising to locally owned businessesSource
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Upland, CA)Point 180
Lacoste Spring 2014 Wholesale Sales InternshipBookmark This
Lacoste Corporate Office
551 Madison Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionI. COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Lacoste is a 75-year old upscale wholesale and retail French apparel company specializing in men’s, women’s and children’s sportswear, eyewear, watches and accessories. Lacoste merchandise is known around the world for its quality, innovation and international appeal. Recognized for its signature crocodile logo --- born in 1927 as a nickname for founder and world champion tennis player René Lacoste, who promptly emblazoned one on his tennis blazer --- Lacoste revolutionized the world of tennis apparel and sportswear with the introduction of the famous pique knit polo. As a company poised for the exciting re-launch of its brand identity in the United States and around the world, Lacoste offers an exciting, fun, and creative work environment, with unlimited opportunity for learning and growth.
II. INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION: This position is located in New York, NY. For students interested in sales, the intern will assist in the following:
• Shop top NYC stores to purchase seasonal competitive samples, report on current market trends and present current findings to sales.
• Create storyboards for upcoming seasons and arrange assortment proposals for key accounts.
• Collaborate with Senior Wholesale Buyer and Account Executives to forecast seasonal buys at the style and color level.
• Stylize models for buyer and senior management appointments.
• Participate in product launch meetings to gather designer inspiration, product knowledge and selling tools.
• Complete store visits with Account Executives and review merchandising recaps.
• Update and analyze buysheets, selling, store requests, shipping updates and key reports.
RequirementsIII. IV. SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Proficiency in Microsoft EXCEL
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills
• Strength in prioritizing projects and executing multiple tasks to achieve productivity and business goals
• Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
• Must be trustworthy and handle confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
• Ability to promote teamwork
• Interview is required
• For college credit only, internship is unpaid, housing is not provided
V. COMPENSATION: The Lacoste internship is unpaid and for credit only. There is no reimbursement for travel or meals.
If interested in our program: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=1028811