Account Representative - Business - OregonLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Seattle, WashingtonLochness Medical Inc.
Entry Level Sales & Event CoordinationInspired Promotions, Inc.
SALES INTERNS NEEDED TO HELP WITH SALES FOR STORES AND ONLINE (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Management (Sales & Marketing) InternBookmark This
San Jose, CA
DescriptionKnowledgefaber is a global research and analytics organisation with teams in India, USA and UK. We provide market insights, industry studies, research reports and analytics (incl. Big Data Analytics) services to our clients. We have 10 Fortune 1000 clients and lot of multinational firms as well as growing firms from SE Asia as our clients
Responsibilities• Conduct secondary research predominantly, analyze, present findings in the form of content
• Carry out primary research when only on a need basis based on the project requirement
• Build extensive content post research
• Travel to conferences on a need basis and cover the event on behalf of Knolwedgefaber (expenses will be covered KF if requested to travel)
• Conduct audio/video interviews over the phone or in person
• Participate and promote our social media initiatives
• Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
• Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
• Call/Email/Meet first level of prospects generated by our back end team
• Filter first level meetings to more serious buyers
• Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education