Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Upland, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Corona, CA)Point 180
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Riverside, CA)Point 180
Social, Branding, Sales, Creative Design and Organization - MKTGBookmark This
155 Augusta St
DescriptionFunnelicious is the smallest restaurant in Greenville, but don't let that fool you. We pack a big punch for our size. Loaded with a full menu from Funnel Cakes, Fried desserts including kool-ade, cookie dough, and oreo balls to sandwiches, dogs, and more! We have been nationally featured on the Travel Channel's Food paradise!
Funnelicious is located right across the street from the Greenville Drive minor league baseball stadium. During the summer we are very busy with people going to games, walking around downtown, and a destination spot due to our growing popularity.
We need you to help develop a strong sustainable marketing strategy for the months to come.
Tags: Marketing Intern, Sales, Operations, Design, Advertising
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Manage and provide support to social media outlets to increase exposure
- Monitor Google Analytics on website
- Update and contribute content to website
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Call on new clients and prospective business partners, database activity
- Coordinate and manage catering sales
- Develop and market promotional materials for specific Funnelicious desserts
Intern will earn $1/ hr base pay. Will earn a specific commission on sales, along with the potential opportunity to work special events and festivals at $8.00/hr.
Requirements- Must posses excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Be very skilled in written and verbal communication.
- Be skilled in word processing, excel. Graphic design (Photoshop/ Illustrator a big plus)
- Must be able to think on their toes and adapt to a quickly changing environment
- Must have their own car/ reliable transportation.
- Must be highly dependable
- Multitasking - manage several projects at once
- Other responsibilities include, but not limited to - Helping with marking for local waterparks, Cross promotion of Waterparks and Funnelicious
--- Rhino Concessions - our sister company, operates the food service for 5 waterparks in the state.
If you are seriously interested in this position- Please Email:
• A cover letter telling us about your marketing & social media experience
• A simple sample press release highlighting one of our desserts
• Your resume
• Your contact information
Contact: Mike Pennington, Co-Owner Funnelicious