Marketing, Sales, Communications - InternshipBookmark This
Impact Management & Consulting, LLC
DescriptionImpact Management & Consulting, LLC (IM&C) is currently seeking Sales, Marketing & Communication interns. We are a (USA) nationwide provider of insurance loss mitigation services. We specialize in managing the restoration process following catastrophic property loss by dealing both with the insurance company and managing the project itself.
It's been said that if you fail to plan, then plan to fail. IM&C brings the right experience to the table when it comes to planning the different phases of a construction project, and especially those related to repairing facilities following a catastrophe. Whether wind, hail, lightning, floods, or some other disaster we bring the expertise that ensures your job is done right, on budget, and on time.
Our clients include attorneys, property owners, insurance carriers, property managers and the like ... Each and every client needs to have their construction project and/or insurance claim documented properly and thoroughly. We do that through a comprehensive understanding of best practice construction methodologies and applicable building codes. A failure to properly document means that someone is either not paying enough or spending too much.
We are seeking clear minded students who are seeking to gain experience in business communications, sales & marketing campaigns, and as well project management.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, learning and understanding IM&C's core products and services.
Responsibilities may include some or all of the following:
- Regular customer contact
- Basic project management
- Sales & marketing communications to prospective customers
- Regular interaction with a variety of vendors
- Other duties may be assigned depending on the interns aptitude and desire for professional development
Requirements- Reliable Transportation
- Smart phone with internet access
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated drive to be successful
- Excellent understanding of ethics in the workplace
- Excellent understanding of ethics in sales & marketing communications