Marketing & Sales InternBookmark This
Divas In Defense Inc.
DescriptionDivas In Defense is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/sales team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major campaigns throughout the Nation, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
ResponsibilitiesDivas In Defense is looking for an undergraduate student in the Atlanta or Los Angeles area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Requirements- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Research and create Requests for Proposal (RFP) and/or Proposals
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity