Sales & Marketing Intern - Fashion and lifestyle companyInternshipGurus
Sales Intern- Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Account Representative - Business - GeorgiaLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - Orlando, FloridaLochness Medical Inc.
Account Representative - Business - WisconsinLochness Medical Inc.
Sales Intern - Paid CommissionBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionAre you a goal-oriented person who knows how to get things done, and is not afraid to ask questions when you need help?
AdoraPet creates children's books and toys, and we're looking for interns who want to hone their sales skills. If you're not in the New York City area, you can also work from home and we can communicate via computer and phone. Check out our products at www.AdoraPet.com. I look forward to speaking with you!
ResponsibilitiesYou will primarily be making sales calls to bring in new customers. In this position, you will:
- Contact target market via cold calling and email
- Put together orders and invoices
- Follow-up with target market
- Brainstorm ideas and create sales copy
- Manage projects and customers
Requirements- Articulate and can think on your feet
- Responsible and responsive
- Diligent, self-motivated and hardworking
- Can figure out what will appeal to target audiences
- Goal oriented and skillful at planning and executing a plan to achieve desired results
- Can follow directions
- Polished, professional, and personable
- Can handle rejection and keep moving forward