Marketing/Sales InternZooFit 20-Minute Fitness
New Business Development and SalesMustang Online Business Management
Sales AssistantJK Logistical Operations
Fun position with Locally owned magazine selling affordable advertising to locally owned businessesSource
Bilingual Vonage Retail Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ)Point 180
Marketing and Inside Sales InternBookmark This
One Way Shopping Inc
DescriptionOnewayshopping.com, an emerging leader in e-commerce and one of the fastest growing shopping search engines on the internet, is seeking two ambitious and motivated marketing and sales interns to join our team of sales professionals. Merchants and retailers enjoy a relationship with Onewayshopping.com that is truly unique among price comparison sites.
Responsibilities• Learn the features and benefits for all products and services sold at OneWayShopping
• Complete initial training program and attend weekly sales meetings for recurring training
• Maintain a professional attitude in dealing with customers, prospects, and staff members
• Help with explaining features and benefits to prospects in non-technical terms
• Assist maintain accurate notes in our CRM system and update records as required and instructed
• Work as part of a team of dedicated sales reps to achieve team sales goals
Requirements• Willing to make a couple of phone calls daily and take detailed notes.
• Strong computer skills, especially Excel.
• Ability to work well as a member of a small team (flexible).
• Grasps new concepts easily (quick learner).
• Takes direction well, but also able to work as a team.