Sales and Marketing AssociateCapital Business Solutions
Branch Manager Trainee InternThe Hertz Corporation
ORLANDO’S EXCLUSIVE REAL ESTATE INVESTING INTERNSHIPHis Capital Group
Business Development / Sales InternYour Business First
Business Development / Sales InternDynamic Edge Consulting, Inc.
Marketing and Sales InternBookmark This
1530 High Street
LifeBound is a student success and transition publishing company that provides books, trainings, and free online resources for students, educators, and parents. Our mission is to help students from all backgrounds succeed in college, career, and life. We have worked with many student interns interested in marketing, business, digital design, editorial, and social media from colleges and universities in the Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins areas. Students will be exposed to working in an entrepreneurial, small business atmosphere and work alongside people from varying backgrounds.
Location: Denver Metro Area
Sales Intern Description:
This intern will be involved with our marketing, promotion and publishing teams in selling our books through distributors, in-person in the larger Denver area, one-on-one to purchasing decision makers at school districts and on-line in partnership with the marketing intern. This person will think through and develop our conference sales strategy and will have the opportunity to work at a national conference this spring. At least half of the internship will focus on selling directly to customers and providing customer service to existing customers. As new education and publishing innovations are made, we will continue to adapt our materials to emerging platforms. Interns may also help improve our online visibility and assist in converting our materials into digital formats. Students majoring in business, marketing or entrepreneurship are ideal candidates.
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Create marketing materials (flyers, brochures, ect) for upcoming events and workshops
- Manage marketing and promotion to sell our books and materials directly to customers
- Maintain relationships and excellent customer service to existing clients and partnerships
- Analyze customer survey data and create effective summaries and graphs
- Update social media sites and blogs
- Work with marketing team to develop innovative strategies to increase sales
- Research national and international organizations and events to increase awareness about LifeBound
Requirements• Excellent conversation and sales skills
• Research capability
• Attention to detail
• Strong writing skills
• Able to contribute to student blogs, social media updates, and various business correspondences.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
• Is proficient in Word and Excel.
• Participates in meetings and gives input on various projects/events occurring
• Adapts to changes and different tasks daily
• Is capable of collaborating well with others
• Self- manages and pays attention to deadlines
• A passion for education
• Knowledge of salesforce.com a plus