Marketing and Sales InternBookmark This
820 Davis Street, Suite 405
DescriptionDucom Instruments designs, manufactures and sells test instruments for wear and friction evaluation of materials. Our sales office in Evanston, IL is looking for marketing and sales interns who can work in a dynamic environment and get things done. Your will enjoy a variety of responsibilities including creating and maintaining sales information, organizing marketing initiatives and various others. You will have the opportunity to develop skills that will be relevant to most organizations.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will include:
- organizing and maintaining sales literature so that it is current.
- updating marketing literature so that it is current.
- identifying relevant events and making arrangements for participation.
- internet research on assigned topics and preparation of reports.
If you are found to be excellent with basic tasks, you may further be assigned:
- sales follow-up.
- marketing campaign management.
RequirementsYou must have:
- Excellent command over written and spoken English.
- Experience with photo-editing software and Microsoft Office.
- Some understanding of basic sciences (Physics and Mathematics)
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and systematic way.
It will help if you have:
- Knowledge of a second language. (preferably Spanish or Chinese)
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords