Business Development / Sales InternModelCall Magazine
Sotheby's Real Estate Brokerage Los Feliz Seeking Office Admin/Maketing Non Pay Interns ASAP.Sotheby's International Realty -Los Feliz/ Niko Deleon Photography
Sales DirectorGoodyHouse Chocolate Company
Sales and Marketing PAID Internship in Dynamic Motorsports Apparel CompanyAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Solar Sales AmbassadorBrightCurrent
Marketing and Sales Intern (multiple positions)Bookmark This
Varies by location
DescriptionAcrodazzle Entertainment is Chicago's premier entertainment and event provider. From event planning to walk around entertainment we connect our services with a clients product and take a gathering into an action packed event. Our interns will be expected to be well versed in what we offer and should expect to work various hours and days. Each event is different so all interns will gather a new learning experience every day. Acrodazzle Entertainment interns are expected to be energetic, fun and outgoing and be ready to pass that enthusiasm to our clients.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Create future marketing plans for venture markets.
Requirements- Must be willing to travel to event sites within the U.S.
- Must be outgoing, fun, energetic and some might say "googled"
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Preferably has knowledge of working on a website
- Preferably has knowledge of Adobe products or photo/ video editing