Marketing and Sales InternshipBookmark This
The M&A Advisor
108-18 Queens Blvd. 2nd Floor
Forest Hills, NY
DescriptionThe M&A Advisor has internship positions open for the Spring 2012 and Summer 2012 terms. The successful applicant will have a unique opportunity to play a “hands on” role in a dynamic fast growth company that develops and manages valuable services for the financial industry.
We have openings for college undergraduates and graduates who can work during the fall, winter or summer on a FULL-TIME basis. Although an unpaid position, our goal is to provide you with valuable experience and guidance that could lead to a successful career.Our Location
We are located in the Forest Hills area of Queens, New York. The subway, a 20 minute commute from Manhattan, stops at our building. We are one block from the Long Island Railroad and very close to LIE.
If you believe that you could be a good fit with The M&A Advisor please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify your availability (days/hours of week) and which semester you'd be interested in working.
Responsibilities* Play an integral role in the development and implementation of corporate and product & services design projects
* Learn and increase your experience in Sales and Marketing roles
* Assist in the execution of sales strategies and provide support to the Business Development Department
* Research to provide support to the marketing and sales team for strategic development of campaigns
RequirementsTo qualify as an intern you must have the following qualities:
* Exceptional communication skills: written and verbal
* Motivated, self-starter, entrepreneurial and hard-working
* Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Ability to concentrate in a fast paced work environment
* Upbeat and energetic personality
* Experience with social media (i.e. Facebook, twitter, linkedIn) is a plus