Marketing and Sales Manager InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionLove design? We are looking for a Sales & Marketing intern to join our design house Mille Couleurs. The design house is Washington DC and UK based, designing everything from high-end furniture, paintings, accessories to interior design for clients all over the world that include popular celebrities, top designers and more. If you are looking for Marketing and Sales work experience with a reputable design house and believe you have what it takes then we'd love to hear from you. You can be based in Washington, California, New York or any location because you're required to work from home, in collaboration with our friendly team. The role is paid by generous commissions. You'll not be focused on the great commissions on offer alone but also be enthusiastic about design and love to market amazing artwork and other design products and services. The chosen intern will work with a friendly team and receive support and all the guidance they need to excel.
ResponsibilitiesYour role will include but is not limited to:
• Great team player
• Some experience in sales and marketing, similar background or strong interest
• Proactive and able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
• Professional and friendly
• Outgoing, a critical thinker with problem solving skills and sociable
• Able to commit a minimum of 6 month paid internship (commission based), days and hours can be negotiated to suit
• Excellent team player but equally capable of working on their own
• Comfortable in both email, telephone and face to face sales
• Highly motivated
• Have a PC, connection to internet and able to access skype
• Able to compile and send clear and concise proposals
• You should be able to build strong vendor partnerships.
• You'll be able to multi-task and love seeking out marketing opportunities